Forms and Requirements
Here is a list of what is required of your dog(s) prior to attending Daycare/Boarding.
1. All dogs must be up to date with shots. Shots include, Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella. We will need records to be either brought in when you arrive for the temperament assessment, faxed to 984-200-9532 or emailed to email@example.com
2. All dogs must be spayed or neutered after six months of age.
3. All dogs must pass an initial temperament assessment prior to any daycare or boarding. You must drop your dog off for 2 hours prior to any daycare or boarding. Temperament tests can be scheduled Monday-Friday from 10am-2pm and on Saturdays from 10am-1pm.
4. Food is expected to be provided when boarding. We have food here that will be provided at an additional charge of $5.00 per day if food is not brought.
5. Filled out Application, Contract, and Medical Waiver.